1.Uses approximately 1” of material
2. Adjustable auto-guides
3. All steel forming head, hardened with ground shafts
4. Steel forming rolls are case hardened using matching cut gears and needle bearings throughout
5. The Pittsburgh machine is great for making Pittsburgh joints on sheet metal.
6. These machines are typically used for HVAC ductwork to make custom ducting.
7. The picture above shows the lock forming machine with the flange attachment.
8. The flange attachment is useful for creating a flange for easier fitting of the Pittsburgh joints
|Capacity (mild steel)||
660 / 757
4 standard rubber casters
1. Roll form: Pittsburgh
2. Roll form: Flange attachment
3. Roll form: Right angle
4. Roll form: double seam
5. Roll form: Drive cleat
6. Roll form: Z shape
Shipping only covers Business Addresses with a loading dock or forklift.
Optional shipping charge:
Following Value Added Service in the transportation is at extra charge. Please contact us before you place the order. Thanks.
1. Residential delivery, includes power liftgate service, call before delivery service Extra charge
2. Power tailgate service for public business address