KAKA INDUSTRIAL uses Fedex Ground, Canpar,Canada post ,etc and truck freight line to ship your orders.
KAKA INDUSTRIAL makes every effort to process orders within 24hrs of being placed. You will receive a shipping confirmation email that will confirm which carrier is used for your products.
Extra Shipping Service Charges:
1. Residential delivery, includes power lift gate service, call before delivery service Extra charge $99
2. Power tailgate service for business address $50
3. Call before delivery for business address $35
REDELIVERY OF FREIGHT
When, through no fault of carrier and after reasonable effort, redelivery is requested, a charge of $199.00 will be assessed against the shipment in addition to accrued charges.
If you do not have the equipment to offload certain overweight items from the delivery truck, a truck with a lift gate must be assigned for delivery of your order and additional charges will apply. The lift-gate charge covers the cost of this special delivery. A freight company usually contacts you 24-48 hours prior to delivery to make lift-gate arrangements. Please assure your order has a valid daytime phone number, or voicemail box set-up.
Delivery times are expected, not guaranteed. If payment authorization is delayed, in order to confirm payment or prevent fraud, Kaka Industrial reserves the right to delay shipments. Every effort will be made to ship at the soonest possible time.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Weather delays and other circumstances may impact delivery time. Estimated arrival dates are not guaranteed.
- Deliveries to New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland/Labrador will take longer.
- All shipping timeframes and/or shipping methods/providers listed on www.kakaindustrial.ca are to be considered estimates and are not guaranteed.
Who will deliver my order to me?
If your order is less than 150lbs, it could be delivered by Fedex or Canada Post to the address you provided as 'shipping address' when you placed the order. If your order is above 150lbs, it will be delivered by Freight company that has been picked to minimize the cost of delivery to your area. In some cases your shipping fee may be different than displayed online.
Lift gate service, oversize and delivery appointment are subject to additional charges — our policy is to call with a price quote for these shipments before your order is completed.
Is there a tracking number? A tracking number is generated when your order ships from our fulfilment centre. Until that time, you can reference your order number during any communication with our National Call Centre.
***We automatically email your tracking number when your order ships***