KAKA Industrial 50-Inch Pan and Box Brake Foot clamp Overview
The PBB-5014A is designed to clamp the sheet metal with convenient foot control. Precision, durability, long service life and easy operation are the principal benefits of the 50-inch pan and box brake foot clamp. Repeatable bends can be easily achieved by the stop ring and spring inside the cylinder to help lift the bending beam.
The heavy truss rods and braces that were assembled inside this foot clamp enhance the great strength and durability. The welded steel Pate covers all body sections to ensure the foot clamp can be operated in long-term demanding conditions. Convenient foot control and clamping device will free your back and arms while the working project is in process.
- With foot control. It is easy to operate and relaxes hands for adjusting the material.
- Compression spring for top counterbalance.
- Cam lock and rebound spring for bending beam counterbalance.
- Bow handle for bending beam rotation
- Adjustable bending angle stops with scale up to 135°.
- Segmented top beam tools.
- They have the function of an air spring, which can be installed inside the arm (optional).
- Item No.:173162
- Max. working length(in):50”
- Max. box depth : 2.5”
- Max. sheet thickness(in):14-Gauge
- Max. clamping bar lift(in):1.9”
- Folding angle:0-135°
- Packing size(in):68”x28”x52”
Shipping covers only Commercial Addresses with dock or forklift.
Optional shipping charge:
Following Value Added Service in the transportation is at an extra charge. Please contact us before you place the order. Thanks.
1. Residential delivery includes power liftgate service and call before delivery service
2. Power tailgate service for public business address
3. Call before delivery for the business address