KAKA Industrial 40-Inch Pan and Box Brake Foot clamp Overview
The PBB-4014A is designed to clamp the sheet metal with convenient foot control. Precision, durability, long service life and easy operation are the principal benefits for the 40-inch pan and box brake foot clamp. Repeatable bends can be easily achieved by the stop ring and spring inside the cylinder help to lift the bending beam.
The heavy truss rods and braces that were assembled inside this foot clamp enhance the great strength and durability. The welded steel Pate covers all body sections to make sure the foot clamp can be operated in long-term demanding conditions. Convenient foot control and clamping device will free your back and arms while the working project is in process.
- With foot control. It is easy to operate and relaxes hands for adjusting the material.
- Compression spring for top counterbalance.
- Cam lock and rebound spring for bending beam counterbalance.
- Bow handle for bending beam rotation
- Adjustable bending angle stops with scale up to 135°.
- Segmented top beam tools.
- Item No.:173161
- Max. working length(in):40”
- Max. sheet thickness(in):14-Gauge
- Max. clamping bar lift(in):1.9”
- Folding angle: 0°-135°
- Packing size(in):58”x25”x52”
Shipping covers only Public Commercial Address with dock or forklift.
Optional shipping charge:
Following Value Added Service in the transportation is at extra charge. Please contact us before you place the order. Thanks.
1. Residential delivery, includes power liftgate service, and call before delivery service
2. Power tailgate service for public business address
3. Call before delivery for business address