KAKA Industrial 40-Inch Pan and Box Brake Foot clamp Overview
The PBB-4012 is designed to clamp the sheet metal with a convenient foot control. Precision, durability, long service life and easy operation are the principal benefits for the 40-inch pan and box brake foot clamp. Repeatable bends can be easily achieved by the stop ring and spring inside the cylinder help to lift the bending beam.
Are You Ready to Possess a High Precision, Great Durability and Versatility, Long Service Life Box and Pan Brake Foot Clamp?
The heavy truss rods and braces that were assembled inside this foot clamp enhance the great strength and durability. The welded steel Pate covers all body sections to ensure the foot clamp can be operated in long-term demanding conditions. Convenient foot control and clamping device will free your back and arms while the working project is in process.
- Model: PBB-4012
- Stock Number: 173150
- Max Bending Length: 40-Inch
- Max Thickness: 12-Gauge (Mild Steel)
- Max Clamping Bar Lift: 1-7/8 Inch
- Max Box Depth: 2.5 Inch
- Folding Angle: 0-135 Degree
- Nose Radius: 1/32 Inch
- Net weight / Shipping weight : 638 lbs /781 lbs
- Packing Size(Inch): 57 x 24 x 51
- Warranty: 1-Year
Shipping covers only Public Business Address with dock or forklift.
Optional shipping charge:
Following Value Added Service in the transportation is at extra charge. Please contact us before you place order. Thanks.
1. Residential delivery, includes power liftgate service, call before delivery service Extra charge
2. Power tailgate service for public business address