EB-6116 61"Magnetic Sheet Metal Box and Pan Brak , 220V,1-Phase
EB-6116 61"Magnetic Sheet Metal Box and Pan Brak , 220V,1-Phase is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Delivery and Shipping
Delivery and Shipping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The fundamental principle of the Magnetic Bending Machine is that it uses an electromagnetic, rather than mechanical clamping system The machine consists of a long electromagnet with a steel clamp bar located above it. The sheet metal is clamped between the two by an electromagnet capable of clamping with a force range of between 3-10 tons. Rotating the bending beam then forms the bend. The sheet is bent around the front edge of the clamping bar They have application in many ways with four various sets of clamping bars.
- A strong 6-ton magnet in the bed is activated by a foot pedal or push-button control to hold down a mild steel clamping bar of almost any configuration across the bed width or bed length.
- The sheet metal is pinned between the magnetic mild steel clamping bar. The bottom bending leaf is lifted to make the bend.
- The steel clamping bar can be made of straight bars (of various widths for tight boxes) for straight bends or segmented clamping bars for box and pan applications of any other configuration such as totally enclosed boxes, triangles, alternate bends on varying planes, round items such as scrolling applications, and much more.
- Great for bending mild steel sheet metal, stainless steel, aluminum, coated materials, and heated plastics.
- The bottom leaf’s bending extension can be removed for the tightest bends. The scaled stroke angle control can be set for repeat bends. Parts supports and adjustable back gauge for production runs, easy to use gap adjustments on the clamping bars for different sheet metal thicknesses.
- Magnetic clamping brake
- Easy raise clamp bar
- Unlimited box depth
- Includes multiple finger lengths
- Bending stop included
- Stock No. : 173411
- Model： EB6116
- Nominal capacity
- (length x thickness)：1550x1.5mm 61"x16 Gauge
- Clamping force (tons) 8
- Electricity supply 1 phase, 220V, 13A
- Duty cycle (%)： 30
- Protection (℃)： Thermal cut-out70℃
- Footswitch： Standard
- Bending-edge length (mm)： 1620
- Distance between lifters (mm)： 1570
- U-channel bends, minimum spacing (mm)： 19***
- Closed channel, minimum internal (mm)： 114X22***
- Z-reverse bends, minimum spacing(mm)： 36**/18*
Thickness capacities, full length (material thickness can increase depending on the length of bend)
- …Mild steel (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Aluminum (medium-hard) (mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Copper, Zinc, Brass (medium-hard)(mm)：1.6**/1.2*
- …Stainless steel (mm) ：1.0**/0.9*
- ***with standard full length clamp bar ：**with bending beam extension bar removed *extension bar
- Packing size: 68" x 44" x 15"
- Weight: 687 lbs
Shipping covers Business Addresses with dock or forklift .
Optional shipping charge:
Following Value Added Service in the transportation is at extra charge. Please contact us before you place order. Thanks.
1. Residential delivery, includes power lift gate service, call before delivery service Extra charge $99
2. Power tail gate service for public business address $50
3. Call before delivery for business address $35